Hi! I’m Melissa, a 24-year-old who is still trying to figure out my place in the world. There is noting I love more than writing and expressing my creative side, hence my degree in communications. Most of my time growing up was spent in art class and dance practice. I lived in Walt Disney World for nearly a year- where I worked, lived, and played in the parks. I love bright lights, big cities, cozy socks and pretty words. Above all, I truly believe that the most important thing in life is to be kind- to both yourself and everyone around.
- If I could eat one thing for the rest of my life, it would be tacos.
- My favorite scent is freshly blown out candles.
- I love collecting random knick-knacks: state quarters, travel mugs, Disney pins..
- Books are always better than movies.
- Growing up, I wanted to be all of the following: a ballerina, an author, and a wedding planner.
- I am an old soul, but also a child at heart.